UPDATE: I put this inexpensive black jumpsuit to work again at the 2019 Mom 2.0 Summit this year:
A few weeks ago, I went to a red carpet event for the Life of the Party movie and wore this super cute off-the-shoulder black jumpsuit.
And I got it on Amazon. For less than $30. Yeah, girl.
I was a bit hesitant to buy it for a red carpet event, but it had great reviews, so I went for it.
I received it a few days before the event. I tried it on. And it lived up to the hype! I freaking love it. And it’s perfect for a cocktail party or any event, really.
Things to know:
- It’s true to size (I’m 122 lbs and ordered a small).
- The legs are a bit long, so you may need heels or wedges to avoid it dragging on the ground (I’m 5′ 5″ and needed heels). Any color of shoe would work since it’s a neutral solid color. I chose strappy silver heels.
- The belt isn’t attached to the jumpsuit and also doesn’t have loops, so you gotta keep track of that thing.
- It’s a form-fitting jumpsuit. I wore Spanx boyshorts to smooth out the muffin top.
- Since it’s off-the-shoulder, I chose to wear a black strapless bra. You could totally wear an adhesive strapless bra as well.
- IT HAS POCKETS.
- Don’t sweat the going-to-the-bathroom thing. It’s not a huge deal. Just take your time. Which you should do anyway if you’re going to the bathroom.
So, if you’re in the market for a jumpsuit, I highly recommend this very inexpensive one from Amazon. You can buy it here. 🙂
Disclosure: My Amazon affiliate links are included in this post.